Shape the Future – Digital Transformation in Public and Private Sectors
Transform(Fland)ers is a Recovery and Resilience Facility (RRF) project, co-funded by the Flemish Government. The aim of this call is to support training providers with existing or forthcoming training in the field of e-learning.
The project requires to adapt an existing training or to develop a new blended e-training, and to be included in the Flemish Training Database (databank voor Vlaamse opleidingsincentives).
Transform(Fland)ers is developing a new blended training programme based on two existing trainings which represent two important digital competencies required in the age of digitisation:
- Cybersecurity Risk Management
- AI-Centric Transformation
The training will be given in English to reach a wider audience. Yet the training material will also be available in Dutch.
The training programme is intended for non-technical executives of public and private enterprises. Thus, the participants are not expected to have prior knowledge of neither cybersecurity nor AI. This will not be technical training for IT experts, but for the managers to:
- Raise awareness about the opportunities and challenges of cybersecurity and AI
- Acquire sufficient information and practical skills at the management level
- Watch out for ethical and legal considerations
- Lead the organization in digital transformation
- Facilitate cooperation with IT experts
The project foresees to have stakeholders from public and private enterprises which are expected to provide at least one managerial level personnel to assist the project in:
- Needs Analysis Workshop (November 2021) for analysing learner needs
- Test of the training programme (September 2022) for improving the training program.
Needs Analysis Workshop